Friday, July 22, 2016

Mother, Can you NOT?

by Kate Siegel

This book had me laughing so hard at times with a mother daughter duo that have a very interesting relationship.  The stories in this book made grateful that my mom is not CRAZY.  If your mother is anything like Kate Siegel’s mother, I am sorry in advance.  You probably have some interesting stories of your own, but have you ever considered writing a book about it?  There are some embarrassing moments for her, which left me picking up my jaw from the floor a couple times.  Other times I laughed to tears.  This book is narrated by the author and her mother, which makes it very captivating and fast moving.  Some of the stories I bet my dad would be glad he did not have to deal with (kind of embarrassing).  I don’t want to give anything away, but if you want a good laugh, or just want to have a new appreciation for your own mother check this audiobook out.   

No comments:

Post a Comment