Friday, January 19, 2018

Hello 2018!


Well, hello there!  
First, I would like to introduce myself.  My name is Aurora, I work in the Circulation and Children’s Department of the Campbell County Public Library in Gillette, WY.  I plan to post new articles each month featuring audio books from our library collection.  It will stretch across our library from children’s, junior’s, YA, and adult selections.  It will even go outside our doors to the “cloud”, where we will talk about downloadable e-audiobooks from Overdrive, Cloud Library and RBdigital that we have subscriptions to.   We will look at fiction and non-fiction books including biographies, new acquisitions and classic favorites. Feel free to make respectful comments and submit requests for future selections.

No comments:

Post a Comment