Saturday, June 30, 2018

10 THINGS A HUSBAND NEEDS FROM HIS WIFE- Everyday Ways to Show Him Love



Image result for 10 things a husband needs from his wife 
10  THINGS A HUSBAND NEEDS FROM HIS WIFE
          Everyday Ways to Show Him Love

Author - Erin Smalley
Read By-Ann M. Richardson

I think I was feeling like I needed to work on being a better wife when I saw this title on the “NEW Audiobook shelf”.  I listened to it in little bits to and from work.  Helping me get into a positive frame of mind before arriving home.  Sometimes I felt it was a southern woman telling me what I should do.  I didn’t like that part but other times I learned valuable tips that really could help a relationship.   So if you are in the market for a little relationship improvement this may fit the bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment